The HITECH provisions of ARRA have significantly accelerated the implementation of Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems. All hospitals, at the very least, must upgrade their current EHR system to a certified version of their vendor’s software but many are implementing new systems. The internal hospital resources required for the proper implementation of the system many times are not sufficient in numbers or skill sets to take on this initiative.
This service provides the appropriate support resources in the clinical and technology areas as well as in project management to supplement the hospital staff increasing the probability of a successful implementation. The duration for implementation projects can be from 6 months to 18 and typically require fulltime resources for the appropriate timeframe.
Avery Partners Healthcare brings a large, but most importantly, experienced and skilled resource pool to provide the needed support for all major EHR vendors including EPIC, Cerner, Allscripts, Siemens, McKesson, Meditech, NexGen and CPSI..
– Avery Healthcare’s comprehensive industry expertise can help you select the right healthcare systems for your needs.
Configuration and Implementation
– Avery Healthcare provides key support services to guarantee a successful implementation of your new healthcare system.
– Our industry experience provides critical backup to your internal expertise.
Customized System Development
– We can build your custom interfaces for your Health Systems.
– Our unique experience in public healthcare can help federal, state, and local governments quickly reach their goals.
Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
– Transform large volumes of data into manageable assets.
– Outsourcing your technical service requirements is one of the most cost-effective ways to stretch precious IT dollars, while gaining valuable expertise in support of your IT infrastructure.